Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ageing (Commonwealth English)
- The process of becoming older or more mature.
- The deliberate process of making something (such as an antique) appear older than it is.
- (gerontology) Becoming senescent; accumulating damage to macromolecules, cells, tissues and organs with the passage of time.
the process of becoming older or more mature
the deliberate process of making something (such as an antique) appear older than it is
- Becoming elderly.
- The aging artist could no longer steadily hold the brush.
- Comparative and superlative forms are rare.