Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ageing (Commonwealth English)
- The process of becoming older or more mature.
- The deliberate process of making something (such as an antique) appear (or, in science fiction, become) older than it is.
- (gerontology) Becoming senescent; accumulating damage to macromolecules, cells, tissues and organs with the passage of time; progressing loss of health, mobility, vibrancy and body functionality, resulting in biological death.
- Wear, wear and tear.
the process of becoming older or more mature
the deliberate process of making something (such as an antique) appear older than it is
- Becoming elderly.
- The aging artist could no longer steadily hold the brush.
- Comparative and superlative forms are rare.