Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Portugal) IPA(key): /ɐ.tɾɐ.pɐ.ˈʎaɾ/
- (Brazil) IPA(key): /a.ˌtɾa.pa.ˈʎa(ʁ)/
- Hyphenation: a‧tra‧pa‧lhar
- (transitive) to disturb; to disrupt (to interrupt or throw into confusion)
- A sua incompetência só está nos atrapalhando.
- Your incompetence is doing nothing more than disturbing us.
- (takes a reflexive pronoun) to mess up (to perform poorly; to make mistakes)
- Synonym: meter os pés pelas mãos
- Fui tocar essa música ao vivo mas me atrapalhei.
- I went play this song live but I messed up.
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb atrapalhar