Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Beanie
beanie (plural beanies)
- A cap that fits the head closely, usually knitted from wool.
- Enrique Iglesias is often seen wearing a beanie.
- A head-hugging brimless cap, with or without a visor, made from triangular sections of cloth, leather, or silk joined by a button at the crown and seamed together around the sides.
- (informal) A Beanie Baby, a small soft toy filled with beans or similar stuffing.
- (cap): knit cap, knit hat, skull cap, skullie, skully, snow cap, snow hat, ski cap, sock cap, stocking cap, toque (Canada), watch cap, woolly hat (UK), wooly hat
cap that fits the head closely