bulldozer (plural bulldozers)
- A tractor with an attached blade for pushing earth and building debris for coarse preliminary surface grading, demolishing building structures, etc.
- One who bulldozes.
- (chiefly in the plural) A self-identified group of white US Southerners who colluded to influence outcomes of post-Reconstruction elections by intimidating, coercing and bullying black voters and legislators, including burning down houses and churches, flogging and murdering opponents. Also known as "regulators". Later used to describe anyone who intimidated or bullied in a similar manner.
- A bully, overbearing individual.
- blade (slang, 1940s and after)
- To bulldoze (push through forcefully).
- a bulldozer (crawler tractor with an attached blade)
bulldozer m (plural bulldozers)
- “bulldozer” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
bulldozer m (plural bulldozeres)