Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US, informal) Like a bum (homeless person or hobo)
- 2005, Boye Lafayette De Mente, Romantic Hawaii: Sun, Sand, Surf and Sex, page 46:
- The fact is, they are not nearly as bummy as a lot of the characters we have back home.
- 2010, David J. Harding, Living the Drama, page 57:
- An unsuccessful dude would dress all bummy and stuff. A successful person would dress like perfect; they'd not dress bummy at all...
bummy (plural bummies)
- (childish, slang) bottom; buttocks
- 2009, Arlene Gorey, My Spanking Diary, page 28:
- “Feel me up and rub your pussy against mine, that'll make the pain in my bummy go away, it will,” she told me. I felt sorry for her. And I guess that's why I let her show me how girls made out without boys.
- 2001, Lawrence A. Wenzel, The Sandcastle at High Tide, page 174:
- "...Do you mean to tell me they have every man strip and bend over to show his bummy?" "Actually, Malcolm, they do. Physicals, very complete physicals I should add, are required."
- (slang) Lousy; depressed or disappointed.
- 1999 December 20, john lowe, “i feel bummy”, in alt.fan.hello-kitty, Usenet:
- (see title)
- 2000 December 10, Megan, “Bum bummy bummers!”, in uk.people.support.depression, Usenet:
- (see title)
- 2009 February 14, msmomo2u, “ott; A New Word is Born”, in alt.support.stop-smoking, Usenet:
- Mike is bummy that Ian's news is so Grummy. I say heck with it all and I'm getty Rummy.