cabra (“goat”) + -ear.
- IPA(key): /kabɾeˈaɾ/, [kaβɾeˈaɾ]
cabrear (first-person singular present cabreo, first-person singular preterite cabreé, past participle cabreado)
- (transitive, colloquial) to annoy, bother, pester, to piss off, to make angry
- (reflexive, colloquial) to get angry
- (reflexive, colloquial, Chile, Panama) to get sick and tired, to get bored, to get annoyed
- 1 Mostly obsolete form, still used in legal jargon and set phrases.
- 2 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.