Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (mathematics, computing) A standard or normal presentation of a mathematical entity.
- (chemistry) Any of a set of representations of the resonance structure of a molecule each of which contributes to the real structure; a contributing structure.
- (linguistics, rare) Lemma, or dictionary form; a basic form of a word used as a dictionary entry.
- normal form (mathematics)
- standard form (mathematics)
- citation form (linguistics)
- dictionary form (linguistics)
- basic form (linguistics)