Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Reasonable and convincing; based on evidence.
- Appealing to the intellect or powers of reasoning.
- Forcefully persuasive; relevant, pertinent.
- The prosecution presented a cogent argument, convincing the jury of the defendant's guilt.
reasonable and convincing; based on evidence
appealing to the intellect or powers of reasoning
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.