- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act or process of condensing or of being condensed
- The state of being condensed.
- (physics) The conversion of a gas to a liquid.
- The condensate so formed.
- (chemistry) The reaction of two substances with the simultaneous loss of water or other small molecule.
Terms derived from condensation
the act or process
physics: conversion of a gas to a liquid
condensate — see condensate
chemistry, the reaction of two substances with the simultaneous loss of water
condensation f (plural condensations)
- (all senses) condensation.