Jump to navigation Jump to search
contractor (plural contractors)
- A person or company that builds or improves buildings.
- A person or company that performs specific tasks like electrical or plumbing work in construction projects.
- A person or company hired to maintain existing facilities like air conditioning systems, groundskeeping, etc.
- A person hired to do a job on a business contract, as opposed to a permanent employee.
A person or company that constructs or improves buildings
A person or company that performs specific tasks like electrical or plumbing work in construction projects
A person or company hired to maintain existing facilities
A person on a business contract, as opposed to a permanent employee
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Declension of contractor