Jump to navigation Jump to search
crying (not comparable)
- That cries.
- The crying child on the street was evidently lost.
- That demands action or attention.
- There is a crying need for more manual workers in this country.
- That deserves rebuke or censure.
- It is a crying shame that he managed to get away with that!
That demands action or attention
That deserves rebuke or censure
- The act of one who cries; a weeping or shouting.
- Their constant cryings kept us awake!
Action of the verb cry