Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
developer (plural developers)
- A person or entity engaged in the creation or improvement of certain classes of products.
- A real estate developer; a person or company who prepares a parcel of land for sale, or creates structures on that land.
2013 June 21, Chico Harlan, “Japan pockets the subsidy …”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 2, page 30:
- Across Japan, technology companies and private investors are racing to install devices that until recently they had little interest in: solar panels. Massive solar parks are popping up as part of a rapid build-up that one developer likened to an "explosion."
- A film developer; a person who uses chemicals to create photographs from photograph negatives.
- A liquid used in the chemical processing of traditional photos.
- (dyeing) A reagent used to produce an ingrain color by its action upon some substance on the fiber.
- A software developer; a person or company who creates or modifies computer software.
someone engaged product creation and improvement
real estate developer
liquid used in chemical film processing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- developer (real estate developer)
developer m f (plural developers)
- developer (software programmer)