Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) To condemn; to consider wrong or inappropriate; used with of.
- She disapproves of rap music because of its sometimes aggressive lyrics.
- (transitive) To refuse to approve; reject.
- To have or express an unfavorable opinion. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
to refuse to approve — see reject
to have or express unfavorable opinion
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.