- first-person singular present indicative form of duplicar
- I double, multiply by two, duplicate; repeat; enlarge, increase, exaggerate.
- I double up, bow, bend something.
- I double by dividing, split in two, tear.
- (of words) I compound; form a bipartite word.
- Aromanian: nduplic, nduplicari
- Catalan: doblegar, duplicar (borrowed)
- English: duplicate (borrowed)
- French: dupliquer (borrowed)
- Friulian: dopleâ
- Italian: duplicare (borrowed)
- Occitan: duplicar (borrowed)
- duplico in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- duplico in Charlton T. Lewis (1891) An Elementary Latin Dictionary, New York: Harper & Brothers
- duplico in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Hachette