Jump to navigation Jump to search
- used to call someone's attention to suddenly approaching or appearing beings or things; here is..., there is...
- used to call someone's attention to the presence of a being(s) or thing(s); here is..., there is...
- (figurative) used to call someone's attention to a fact or situation
- used to introduce an act of handing or gifting; here is...
- used to introduce a clarification or explanation; that is, that is to say
- ecco tutto ― that's all
- used as an affirmative response to a call or command; here is...
- used as an intensifier of a following declarative statement
- used to express the suddenness of an event
- used as intensifier, before a locative or predicate complement, to express amazement, satisfaction, displeasure or other emotions (depending on context)
- used as intensifier, before a past participle form, to indicate a completed action
- used to introduce an exemplification
- used to introduce a conclusion so, therefore
- here it is! there you have it!
- used to express hesitation; er, um
- (obsolete) used to express encouragement
- Alternative form of