Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
entitlement (plural entitlements)
- The right to have something, whether actual or perceived.
- Power, authority to do something.
- Something that one is entitled to.
- (politics) A legal obligation on a government to make payments to a person, business, or unit of government that meets the criteria set in law, such as social security in the US.
the right to have something
something that one is entitled to
government payments that are guaranteed to a segment of the population
- title (name allocated to a document, a work, etc.)