- (UK) IPA(key): /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃuː.ə.li/, /ɪ.ˈvɛn.tjʊ.li/
- (US) IPA(key): /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃu.ə.li/, /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃu.li/
eventually (not comparable)
- In the end.
- Everyone's true colors will be revealed eventually.
- 2004, Chris Wallace, Character: Profiles in Presidential Courage:
- It had taken nine years from the evening that Truman first showed up with a pie plate at her mother's door, but his dogged perseverance eventually won him the hand of his boyhood Sunday school crush.
- (mathematics, of a sequence) For some tail.
in the end