Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɪˈvɛn(t)ʃʊəl/, /ɪˈvɛn(t)ʃəl/, /ə-/
- (General American) IPA(key): /əˈvɛn(t)ʃuəl/, /əˈvɛn(t)ʃəl/
- Homophone: evential (for some speakers)
eventual (not comparable)
- Finally resulting or occuring (after a period of time).
- Pertaining to events; event-related, evential.
- (nonstandard, Europe) possible, potential.
- They both opposed an eventual imposition of anti-dumping measures as they considered that it could lead to a cessation of imports of the product concerned from the PRC79.
pertaining to events
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
eventual m or f (plural eventuais)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
eventual (plural eventuales)