Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To provide (someone) (with something); to furnish.
- Can you fix me up with a date for Saturday night?
- (transitive) To repair or refurbish.
- I've been fixing up the boat for the holidays.
2017 January 12, Jesse Hassenger, “A literal monster truck is far from the stupidest thing about Monster Trucks”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Creech is flexible enough to hide inside of the old truck that Tripp is fixing up, and Tripp discovers that, with the right tweaking, the oil-guzzling Creech can actually power that truck from the inside.
- (transitive) To prepare or provide (something).
- His mother went off to fix up a snack.
to provide someone with something