Jump to navigation Jump to search
- to put something on something; to hang something on something
- gác chân lên bàn
- to put/rest one's legs on a table
- to put on hold
- Giờ ta tạm gác lại chuyện đó.
- Let's put that on hold for the time being.
- (architecture) a wooden platform that is nowadays meant to be a poor man's version of a second floor, usually used in cheap flats to increase living space
- Synonym: gác lửng
- If it's a tầng or lầu (“floor; story”), you get there by climbing a flight of stairs. If it's a gác, you get there by climbing a ladder.