Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
gane f (5th declension, masculine form: gans)
- (female) shepherd
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of ganar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of ganar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of ganar.