glorioso (plural gloriosos)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for glorioso in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter plural of
- glorious (worthy of glory)