Jump to navigation Jump to search
insano (plural insanos)
- (slang) An insane person.
- 1998 October 17, RO...@webtv.net, “"Stinkerton" upstages Madama Butterfly (To Bruce and My Friends)”, in alt.support.arthritis (Usenet), retrieved 2021-12-24:
- The only woman my hubby plays with is me! You really think with an insano like yours truly around he EVER gets bored and needs to go play "naughty, naughty in closets".
- 2002 May 2, Brainlessbrian, “Rosanne Barrett TOS violations: Reported to Abuse@bellatlantic.net”, in sci.med.diseases.lyme (Usenet), retrieved 2021-12-24:
- The more such people you come in contact with, the more people will see what an insano you are. Eventually maybe in addition to suspending your DSL service with verizon, maybe someone will have you committed.
- (slang) Insane.
- 2002 October 23, Amanda, “Various Thoughts on Selfless.....”, in alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer (Usenet), retrieved 2021-12-24:
- Uhm, in the that last post I forgot to specify that in the second paragraph, I was refering[sic] to the hole being opened and Xander being on an insano power trip in the second season ender, Becoming part 2, I believe.
- 2009 July 3, Marty, “Gainey's hope”, in alt.sports.hockey.nhl.mtl-canadiens (Usenet), retrieved 2021-12-24:
- At that point, after having missed other targets Gainey probably says to himself "Well, these guys used to work magic together, and did it for a defensive team. What the hell?" and then threw an insano contract Gionta's way.
- insano in Treccani.it – Vocabolario Treccani on line, Istituto dell'Enciclopedia Italiana
- Rhymes: -ɐnu
- Hyphenation: in‧sa‧no