interpellation (plural interpellations)
- (politics) The act of interpellating (questioning); the period in which government officials are questioned about and explain an act, a policy or a point raised during a debate.
- (philosophy) The act of interpellating: the act of identification.
- The act of interpelling: interruption.
interpellation f (plural interpellations)
- hailing, calling out
- questioning; heckling
- (politics) interpellation, questioning
- (law enforcement) (an instance of) questioning