Jump to navigation Jump to search
- licentuous (misconstruction)
- Lacking restraint, or ignoring societal standards, particularly in sexual conduct; sexually unprincipled
- 1930, Norman Lindsay, Redheap, Sydney: Ure Smith, published 1965, page 228:
- His eyes trailed over her feline pose on the sofa, finding her limbs adorable while he tried exasperatedly to extract the truth of licentious revelations from them.
- Disregarding accepted rules.
lacking restraint, particularly in sexual conduct
disregarding accepted rules
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked