Jump to navigation Jump to search
lining (plural linings)
- A covering for the inside surface of something.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 7:
- The lobule margins, furthermore, are arched away from the lobe, with the consequence that (when fully inflated) the abaxial leaf surface forms the interior lining of the lobule.
- The material used for such a covering.
- The act of attaching such a covering.
covering for the inside of something
material used for inside covering
act of attaching an inside covering
lining f (plural lininga)
- (pre-2012) alternative form of