Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being unhealthful or diseased, sometimes including the cause.
- The quality of being morbid; an attitude or state of mind marked by gloom.
- (medicine) The incidence of a disease, as a rate of a population which is affected.
- (medicine, countable) An occurrence of illness or disease, or a single symptom of that illness.
- (medicine, countable) Adverse effects caused by a medical treatment such as surgery.
- (demography, insurance) The sickness rate of a population.
quality of being unhealthful, morbid; morbidness
incidence of a disease as a rate
occurrence of illness or disease, or a single symptom of that illness
adverse effects caused by a medical treatment