Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being unhealthful or diseased, sometimes including the cause.
- The quality of being morbid; an attitude or state of mind marked by gloom.
- (medicine) The incidence of a disease, as a rate of a population which is affected.
- (medicine, countable) An occurrence of illness or disease, or a single symptom of that illness.
- (medicine, countable) Adverse effects caused by a medical treatment such as surgery.
- (demography, insurance) The sickness rate of a population.
The quality of being unhealthful, morbid; morbidness
The incidence of a disease as a rate
An occurrence of illness or disease, or a single symptom of that illness
Adverse effects caused by a medical treatment
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.