Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (originally) Of, or relating to disease. [from 1650s]
- (by extension) Taking an interest in unhealthy or unwholesome subjects such as death, decay, disease. [from 1770s]
- Suggesting the horror of death; macabre or ghoulish
- Grisly or gruesome.
- (of or relating to disease): pathological
- (unhealthy or unwholesome): sick, twisted, unhealthy, unwholesome, warped
- (suggesting the horror of death): black, ghoulish, grim, macabre
- (grisly, gruesome): bloody, disgusting, gory, grisly, gruesome, sickening
of or relating to disease
unhealthy or unwholesome, especially psychologically
suggesting the horror of death
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.