Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: passon
Audio (AU) (file)
- To go forward.
- Synonym: proceed
- To convey or communicate.
- Can you pass on the information next time you see him?
- 2003, “Pass This On”, in Deep Cuts, performed by The Knife:
- Does he know what I do? / And you'll pass this on, won't you? / And if I ask him once what would he say? / Is he willing? / Can he play?
- To transfer (something) to someone, especially by handing or bequeathing it to the next person in a series.
- To skip or decline.
- I'll pass on dessert, thanks.
- (idiomatic, euphemistic) To die.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:die
- His uncle passed on last year.
to convey or communicate
to transfer or bequeath to the next person in a series
to skip or decline
To die — see die