Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: passon
- To go forward: to proceed.
- To convey or communicate.
- Can you pass on the information next time you see him?
- To transfer (something) to someone, especially by handing or bequeathing it to the next person in a series.
- To skip or decline.
- I'll pass on dessert, thanks.
- (idiomatic, euphemistic) To die.
- His uncle passed on last year.
- See also Thesaurus:die
to convey or communicate
to transfer or bequeath to the next person in a series
to skip or decline
To die — see die