Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From German putzig = funny, cute, small(adjective)
- Rhymes: -uːtʃ
pooch (plural pooches)
- (slang) A dog
- A dog of mixed breed, a mongrel
- A bulge, an enlarged part
- There's a pooch in the plastic where it got too hot.
- A distended or swelled condition.
- Her left sleeve has more pooch at the shoulder than the right.
- To distend, to swell or extend beyond normal limits; usually used with out.
- Inflate that tire too much and the tube may pooch out of the cut in the sidewall.