Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
prerequisite (not comparable)
- See also Wikisaurus:requisite
prerequisite (plural prerequisites)
- Something that must be gained in order to gain something else
- Having a decent qualification is a prerequisite to getting a good job in marketing.
- In education, a course or topic that must be completed before another course or topic can be started. May be colloquially referred to as a prereq.
- Algebra is typically a prerequisite for physics.
Something that must be gained in order to gain something else
In education, a course or topic that must be completed before another course or topic can be started
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.