Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
refill (plural refills)
- A filling after the first.
- Today it is $2 for a coffee, with free refills throughout the day
- A product containing materials to replace those used up by a piece of equipment.
- We're cutting back. No new printers or pens, just refills.
a filling after the first
product containing replacement materials
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- To fill up once again.
- Can you refill my cup please, I've finished my coffee
to fill up again
refill m (plural refills)
- a refill, especially a free refill of food or drink at a restaurant