- Rhymes: -ɛnd
- (transitive) To send again.
- I didn't get your email. You'll have to resend it.
- (transitive) To send back.
- (transitive) To forward (something received), especially a message.
forward something received (especially a message)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked