Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (computing) The stage during which a program is executing.
- (computing) The amount of time during which a program is executing.
- (computing) A software component designed to support the execution of computer programs.
- You need to install the .NET runtime before you can run this application.
- (media) The length of a film, television program or audio track in minutes, usually with end credits included
- Synonym: running time
- run-time modifier
time during which a program is executing