Jump to navigation Jump to search
snuggle (plural snuggles)
- (transitive, intransitive) To lie close to another person or thing, hugging or being cosy.
- Sometimes my girlfriend and I snuggle.
- The surrounding buildings snuggled each other.
- The last drop of jager snuggled the corner of the pint.
- To move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cosy position.
- Tired but satisfied, the children snuggled into their sleeping bags.
- The pet dog snuggles into its new bed.
to lie close to another person or thing, hugging or being cosy