Jump to navigation Jump to search
- summarise (Commonwealth)
- (transitive, intransitive) To prepare a summary of (something).
- Jim was asked to summarize the document by Wednesday.
- (transitive, intransitive) To give a recapitulation of the salient facts; to recapitulate or review.
- After the meeting, Jim summarized the major decisions made.
to prepare a summary
to give a capitulation of salient facts; to recapitulate or review
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.