Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
swank (plural swanks)
- A fashionably elegant person.
- He's such a swank.
- The parvenu was full of swank.
- 1925, F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, Chapter I
- Not even the effeminate swank of his riding clothes could hide the enormous power of that body--he seemed to fill those glistening boots until he strained the top lacing and you could see a great pack of muscle shifting when his shoulder moved under his thin coat.
- To swagger, to show off.
- Looks like she's going to swank in, flashing her diamonds, then swank out to another party.