Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Scots terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Scots adjective forms: Scots adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Scots comparative adjectives: Scots adjectives that express attributes in a relatively higher degree, or serve to set apart one thing from another.
- Category:Scots adjectives by inflection type: Scots adjectives organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Scots superlative adjectives: Scots adjectives that express attributes in their highest possible degrees.
- Category:Scots uncomparable adjectives: Scots adjectives that are not inflected to display different degrees of comparison.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Scots adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 438 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- aff an on
- aff in it