Jump to navigation Jump to search
- sympathetick (obsolete)
- Of, related to, showing, or characterized by sympathy.
- John looked very upset. I gave him a sympathetic look.
- Relating to similarity.
- Sympathetic magic is based on imitation or correspondence.
- (physiology) Relating to the sympathetic nervous system.
- Sympathetic innervation involves epinephrine.
- Relating to sounds induced by vibrations conveyed through a fluid from a body already in vibration.
(relating to sympathy):
(relating to the sympathetic nervous system):