Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tending to talk a lot.
- a talkative girl
- a talkative TV show
- Speaking openly and honestly, neglecting privacy and consequences.
- (very willing to talk): chatty, gabby, loquacious, outgoing, talksome, outspoken
- (too long or too much): long-winded, garrulous, logorrheic
- (with too many details): verbose
- (too much nonsense): drivellous
- (saying inappropriate things): indiscreet
- See also Thesaurus:talkative
tending to talk or speak freely or often
speaking openly and honestly, neglecting privacy and consequences