Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: TIC
tic (plural tics)
- A local and repetitive motion of certain muscles.
- Shortened form of ticket
local and habitual convulsive motion
- (intransitive) To exhibit a tic; to undergo repetitive muscle movements.
tic m (invariable)
- 3rd person singular present indicative form of ticēt
- 3rd person plural present indicative form of ticēt
- (with the particle lai) 3rd person singular imperative form of ticēt
- (with the particle lai) 3rd person plural imperative form of ticēt
tic m (plural tics)