Jump to navigation Jump to search
|< 2||3||4 >|
| Cardinal : trò|
Ordinal : tròziyèmm
From Middle Vietnamese tlò. As shown by the Middle Vietnamese form and as well as usage of 路 (MC luoH) as phonetic in Nôm texts, the earlier form of this word had initial cluster and can not be derived from 徒 (MC duo).
- trick; artifice
- comedy; amusement
- play; game; facetiousness
- Làm trò gì vậy?
- The heck are you doing?
- Short for học trò (“pupil”).
- Although the use of trò as a pronoun is pretty much non-existent in current spoken Vietnamese as it is seen as too distant and formal, it is still commonly used and seen in translation works from other languages, especially Western literature.
- Louisiana Creole terms inherited from French
- Louisiana Creole terms derived from French
- Louisiana Creole terms with IPA pronunciation
- Louisiana Creole lemmas
- Louisiana Creole numerals
- Louisiana Creole cardinal numbers
- Vietnamese terms inherited from Middle Vietnamese
- Vietnamese terms derived from Middle Vietnamese
- Vietnamese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Vietnamese lemmas
- Vietnamese nouns
- Vietnamese terms with usage examples
- Vietnamese short forms
- Vietnamese pronouns
- Vietnamese dated terms