Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (anatomy) The flexible structure connecting a foetus with the placenta; which transports nourishment to the foetus and removes waste.
- (aerospace) The line that supplies an astronaut with oxygen and communications when outside a spacecraft
- (aerospace) any of the various lines connecting a rocket to its launch pad before liftoff
- (figurative) Over-dependence on or over-attachment to one's parents or guardians.
- (anatomical structure): navel string
cord between foetus and placenta
line connecting an astronaut to the spacecraft during spacewalk