Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not able to be touched.
- Not able to be defeated or bested.
- The Minnesota Vikings have been untouchable this year as they've won their sixth consecutive game.
not able to be touched
untouchable (plural untouchables)
- A criminal who is so adept that they cannot be arrested or convicted.
- A pariah.
- In the Indian caste system, a member of the lowest caste.
- An incorruptible law enforcement agent.
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:untouchable.
pariah — see pariah
member of the lowest caste