Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Towards a higher place; towards what is above.
- To a higher figure or amount.
- Towards something which is higher in order, larger, superior etc.
- Backwards in time, into the past.
- To or into later life.
to a higher place
to a higher amount
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.