Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: walkon
- A student athlete that wants to try out for a college sports/athletic team without the benefit of a scholarship or having been recruited.
- An actor of a small (or "bit") part in a theatrical production or film, often without speaking lines.
- (chiefly attributive) Such a part in a play or film.
- One who arrives and boards transport (such as a train or ferry) without having booked in advance.
college athlete wanting to join a team uninvited
actor with a small part
small part in a play or film
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.