Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
yearbook (plural yearbooks)
- a reference book, published annually
- (US) A publication compiled by the graduating class of a high school or college, recording the year's events and containing photographs of students and faculty
- (US) The school club responsible for the production of such a book.
- Remember to send your pictures to yearbook before January 6!
reference book, published annually
publication compiled by the graduating class
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked