Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
mural (plural murals)
- A large painting, usually drawn on a wall.
painting on wall
mural (not comparable)
- Of or relating to a wall; on, or in, or against a wall.
- a mural quadrant
- Disburden'd Heav'n rejoiced, and soon repair'd / Her mural breach […]
- In the nectarine and the like delicate mural fruit, the later your pruning, the better.
- Resembling a wall; perpendicular or steep.
- a mural precipice
Derived terms 
Old French 
- wall; especially a large one
mural m and f (plural murales)
mural m (plural murales)