仌 (radical 9 人+2, 4 strokes, cangjie input 人人 (OO) or X人人 (XOO), composition ⿱人人)
- (archaic variant of 冰) ice
|Historical forms of the character 仌
|Oracle bone script
Mostly from Richard Sears' Chinese Etymology site (authorisation),
which in turn draws data from various collections of ancient forms of Chinese characters, including:
- Shuowen Jiezi (small seal),
- Jinwen Bian (bronze inscriptions),
- Liushutong (large seal) and
- Xu Jiaguwen Bian (oracle bone script).
|For pronunciation and definitions of 仌 – see 冰.
(This character, 仌, is an ancient form of 冰.)