偓 (radical 9 人+9, 11 strokes, cangjie input 人尸一土 (OSMG), four-corner 27214, composition ⿰亻屋)
- KangXi: page 110, character 21
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 853
- Dae Jaweon: page 236, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 198, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5053
Note: The zero initial /∅-/ is commonly pronounced with a ng-initial /ŋ-/ in some varieties of Cantonese, including Hong Kong Cantonese.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- Only used in 偓佺.
- A surname.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
偓 • (ak) (hangeul 악, revised ak, McCune-Reischauer ak)